Student, graduate, are you looking for an internship in the field of ICT Business development and gain real work experience in upcoming spring-term? This the perfect opportunity, if you aspire to seize the world of new opportunities, committed to create a meaningful change for the societies, customers and individuals and yet get unique experience to work in Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), one of the world’s most recognized and coveted IT brand.
About the position in details:
This is an exciting, full-time, ideally a 6-month paid internship. In this role you will get a great overview of the Finnish ICT market, and you will be introduced to truly global company’s ways of working. You will get a real-life experience in delivering growth and value to the customers. Your main workplace will be at our Finnish headquarters in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, but you will also have a possibility to work remotely as well as occasionally travel in Finland.
Your typical workdays will consist of the elements of the key responsibilities of the role:
• Conduct in-depth research of Finnish industries and key clienteles to aid to the growth aspiration of TCS in Finland
• Understand TCS offerings, industry-leading capabilities and collaborate with sales and wider TCS team on GTM and sales pursuits.
• Market reach out of TCS prospects in Finnish market leveraging TCS’ social channels.
• Participate in TCS market events, Customer forums, Technology webinars and roundtables.
• Orchestrate and amplify TCS brand leveraging power of #OneTCS.
Whom are we looking for?
To be successful on this role, we are looking for a candidate with right skills and mindset:
• Excellent analytical skills to conduct in-depth market analysis.
• A result-driven growth mindset and the passion to learn more about the ICT field and its solutions.
• Being a real team player with strong stakeholder and relationship management attributes across internal and external key stakeholders.
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills to deliver your messages and convince the management.
• Fluency in English and good presentation skills; Finnish language skills are considered as a plus.
• Creativity is seen as an added advantage.
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’. We know that having an inclusive workplace means more to you.
Who are we?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a world-leading IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. We believe innovation and collective knowledge can transform all our futures with greater purpose.
TCS is a truly global company with over 600 000 employees worldwide including 154 nationalities with over 35% women workforce. In Finland, TCS has been present over last 25 years and one of the most recognized IT brand with highest customer satisfaction. We at TCS are committed to playing our part for a greater, sustainable future and we are responsible for every life we touch.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS shares Tata Group’s values – Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Pioneering and Unity.
Deadline by 15th of January 2024.
The application process & timeline:
Send your CV together with the motivation letter to Recruitment.FI@tcs.com as soon as possible, but the latest by 15th of January 2024. We will go through the applications on an ongoing basis. Interviews will take place the third and fourth week of January and the internship has been planned to start at the end of January or in the beginning of February 2024.
Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply for our positions. Please let us know if you require any types of adjustments regarding the recruitment process.