Welcome to Sievo Summer Academy 2024!
Interested in combining your business skills with IT? Looking for a summer job where you get to take over hands-on work, learn by doing and take ownership of your own work? Look no further – Sievo’s Summer Academy is here!
Summer Academy is tailored for students who are looking for a summer job where they can gain captivating experience in the field of their choice. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
If you haven’t come across Sievo before, here is a quick overview: Sievo is a growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) growth company headquartered in Helsinki with offices in Chicago and Bucharest. Trusted by 150+ big names like Levi’s, Carlsberg, and Unilever, we empower our customers to make smarter, cost-efficient, and sustainable procurement decisions.
This summer we have a bunch of roles open for you to choose from:
– Sales Development Specialist
– Presales Solution Specialist
– Modernization Specialist
– Solution Specialist
– Data Engineering Specialist
What you can expect from Summer Academy:
– Hands on work and real-life projects. You will be working on real tasks and projects, so you will be taking on responsibilities, contributing to your team’s success, and able to see your impact.
– Career opportunities. Summer Academy takes place approximately between May and August. After Summer Academy, you could potentially join us in a part-time role or even become a full-time Sievonian.
– Amazing people. Our greatest perk is Sievonians! You will work together with talented and caring people in a diverse environment representing over 30 different nationalities.
– Hybrid working. We’d love for you to spend some time with us at our office which is in an amazing location (no kidding, just in the heart of Helsinki). That said, we also recognize that you may want to work remotely at times, so we are flexible in that regard.
– FUN. No one wants to miss out on all the fun during summer. Be prepared to have a blast with your fellow Summer Seals! We’ve got a bunch of events and hangouts coming up to make sure you have an unforgettable summer.
Did you get excited?
Check out more detailed descriptions of our open summer jobs on our career pages as well for further information on what Summer Academy has to offer for you!
Did you find a role that sparked your interest? In that case, we would love to hear from you! Send in your application through our recruitment system by February 11th. Please also specify your ideal start date. We will review applications during the application period and invite potential future Summer Seals to an interview in early March at the latest.
A small hint to stand out in the application: our hiring team loves details! So besides your CV, you might want to provide a cover letter and/or a short video of yourself.
Please note that we are unable to provide relocation sponsorship for these positions and all candidates should be eligible to work in Finland.