We at Kempower empower the EV evolution and create a cleaner and quieter environment for us all. We inspire our audiences to join the electric movement. Want to plug in and be the change?
Whether it’s our perspective, the way we work together or the impact on the climate – we make it positive. We are people with a can-do attitude. We help each other and voice our opinions, independent of our job descriptions or titles. We come from over 30 nationalities all over the world and keep on looking for other continents as we go.
The EV market is constantly evolving, and so are we. We are searching for learners, doers and problem solvers from many different backgrounds.
We love learning, taking care of each other, and having fun with one another.
The future is electric – get ready to join the current! This is just the beginning.
We are looking for a rising talent to join our Solutions & Services team to support tasks within Kempower’s technical certification training system, maintaining and developing training materials and assisting the training team in organizing and giving training sessions.
This position will offer learning in Kempower hardware, software and cloud aspects of Kempower’s product portfolio, with a focus on installation, commissioning and maintenance.
As a Solutions and Services Trainee, you will have the possibility to contribute in
– Authoring and maintaining training content using various MS Office and multimedia tools in cooperation with Product Marketing and other internal stakeholders
– Assisting Training Engineers with technical trainings to internal and external audiences online and on-site
– Coordinating and organizing online and on-site training sessions together with the Training Team for Kempower customers and authorized partners
– Acting as an administrator for Kempower Academy e-learning platform, handling administrative tasks such as user access management
– Participating in internal development projects related to technical certification training and other processes
The position is located in Lahti. Working remotely part of the week is encouraged, however the position requires frequent visits at the office and factory.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
– Good knowledge of MS Office products
– Interest in learning the basics of electrics
– Relevant Bachelor, or higher education studies
– At least a year of previous working experience
– A team player with good social and communication skills
– Previous experience in any technical field is seen as an advantage. Interest in e-mobility, electric vehicles or electric vehicle charging is considered a plus.
As our official company language is English, we expect you to have good English skills. Knowledge of Finnish is a plus, but not required.
We believe in integrity. This means open doors and honest conversations, career development and taking ownership of your work, no matter the title. At Kempower we grow together. And as we grow, we change, and so we find ways to make sure our job descriptions align with our interests and needs. So it’s not just the product we’re developing, but our people.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLUG IN AND BE THE CHANGE?
Does this sound like something for you? Want to join us in powering planet cool? We can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application before 5.2.2024. We will go through all sent applications and contact you at the latest after the application period has ended.