We offer you mechanical design and mechanical engineering trainee tasks at our new Eaton Factory in Finland. You will work in Mechanical Engineering Team projects and processes within NPI R&D. Work includes Engineering activities for electrical devices and systems related to ME and design of 3-phase UPS products. This Intern -role gives you good overview for Eaton products and engineering tasks. You will learn technical details and functions as well as monitoring and safety systems.
At Eaton, we aim to improve the quality of life and the environment using power management technologies and services. We hold onto the talent, and we value the fresh ideas and knowledge that our Interns introduce us and bring along, which is why there are opportunities to continue working with us also after this Internship. We support you to combine your work and studies seamlessly; numerous students work on their theses with us each year.
• You are possibly a 3rd or 4th year student and you have occupational readiness for Mechanical Engineering Trainee
• Experience in mechanical design, 3D simulations and modelling of electrical systems (Mathworks tools preferred) or experience in programming with C++ are considered as benefit
• Studies with focus on control systems and/or power electronics are considered as benefit
We offer you:
• Paid fixed-term internship position. Position is full-time with possibility to flex around your study obligation.
• Possibility to work remotely for at least some of the time. Our office and factory are both based in our brand-new office in Vantaa (Riistakuja 1)
• Possibility to work on concrete solutions to real-world problems as part of our World-Class NPI R&D organization
Carrying out your internship work at Eaton will give you the opportunity to experience Mechanical Engineering processes and projects as part of a large international organization.
Please apply for this position in Eaton Jobs recruitment website by submitting your application: Työpaikat | Työsuhteet | Työnhaku | Eaton
Send your application to us today! Leave application by Jan 26th 2024 at the latest. We are actively reviewing applications and contact the most matching candidates and invite them to job interview.
Learn more about Eaton: www.eaton.com