WithSecure™ protects businesses all over the world from modern threats. We do this through a Co-security approach born from first-hand knowledge that no one can solve every cyber security problem alone. Every single day, our diverse, growing team fights against online extortion, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful spread of sensitive information, and everything in-between. The best part about working for WithSecure is our people! We are a community of dedicated and passionate professionals that take workplace happiness seriously. If you’re looking for something that’s more than just a job – we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a candidate with strong leadership and management skills to help guide the team members’ career growth, along with the technical aptitude to understand the work we’re doing and meet business objectives. Our people and their skills are the key to our success. The role of the Security Consulting Manager is to build and develop the team to deliver and maintain high quality services and grow it based on customer and sales team demands. Essentially, enabling our consultants to do what they do best. In addition the Security Consulting Manager will participate/lead billable engagement up to 20% of their time.
– Support the end-to-end delivery of large consultancy projects.
– Support pre-sales/scoping – a strong ability to understand and quantify client requirements, and propose consultative approaches that will deliver the best possible outcomes for the client.
– Quality of client delivery and capacity, measured by revenue and client feedback
– Budget management, measured by costs, utilization and profitability
– Help set objectives and goals for each team member
– Responsible for integrating newer team members
– Spot what each team member does best and help them build on it, ensuring everyone has a chance to learn and get better at what they do
– Liaise with other regional Managing Consultants and Principal Consultants regarding capability growth and the professional progression of our people
– Build good relationships inside and outside our team to help us do our best work
– Create a team atmosphere where everyone feels they belong and their ideas matter
– Always keep the lines of communication open. Listen and share openly so everyone knows what’s going on
What are we looking for?
– Experience in supporting the end-to-end delivery of large consultancy projects, with a team.
– Strong Leadership & managerial skills with large teams
– Capacity to identify team strengths and weaknesses
– Ability to interact with a range of internal and external customers
– You have a good grasp of IT security and related services, and you’re keen on staying updated with industry trends
– Willingness to expand knowledge of cyber security concepts
– Ability to influence key stakeholders
– Project Management skills
– You are open to traveling as part of your role to meet the team’s needs
– Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
What will you get from us?
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that values and respects all people, regardless of their background, identity, or experience. We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential for our success as a company and for our customers’ satisfaction. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. If you need any accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know.