WithSecure™ protects businesses all over the world from modern threats. We do this through a Co-security approach born from first-hand knowledge that no one can solve every cyber security problem alone. Every single day, our diverse, growing team fights against online extortion, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful spread of sensitive information, and everything in-between. The best part about working for WithSecure is our people! We are a community of dedicated and passionate professionals that take workplace happiness seriously. If you’re looking for something that’s more than just a job – we’d love to hear from you.
Are you an expert in quality engineering looking for a new challenge? Join our team as a Senior Quality Engineer and help us build the best software possible!
As part of our XDR unit, we develop cutting-edge technologies to combat cyber threats, which we sell as software or managed services to various market segments.
As the Senior Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for driving software testing and ensuring our products are of the highest quality. If you’re up for the challenge, come join us and be part of a team that’s making a difference in the world of cybersecurity!
– Develop and maintain software engineering disciplines and infrastructure with a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
– Drive automation for efficient testing and deployment of software components.
– Analyze data to identify and communicate potential issues for quick resolution.
– Develop and maintain comprehensive quality assurance matrices for thorough test coverage.
What are we looking for?
– Hands-on experience testing and deploying various software types (web, backend, client)
– Extensive experience managing public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
– Strong proficiency in Python, TypeScript, or similar languages for automation
– Thorough understanding of quality engineering best practices
– Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins
– Ability to provide technical guidance and collaborate with cross-functional teams
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
– Coaching and leadership experience and skills
– Security-minded approach
– Knowledge of low-level operating system concepts
– Understanding of cyber security in a business setting
What will you get from us?
– A chance to make a true impact in building the tools for defending against cyber-attacks
– And of course, we offer a great working atmosphere, competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, remote working, and many more things to keep our best asset – people – happy! Note that this is not full remote position.