WithSecure™ protects businesses all over the world from modern threats. We do this through a Co-security approach born from first-hand knowledge that no one can solve every cyber security problem alone. Every single day, our diverse, growing team fights against online extortion, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful spread of sensitive information, and everything in-between. The best part about working for WithSecure is our people! We are a community of dedicated and passionate professionals that take workplace happiness seriously. If you’re looking for something that’s more than just a job – we’d love to hear from you.
At the heart of our R&D lies the XDR unit, where visionaries and software wizards join forces to create impactful solutions. Our team is dedicated to developing software that not only runs seamlessly on client computers but also in the cloud. We are on a mission to enhance our Elements solution and revolutionizing how our customers experience cybersecurity.
As a Software Mage within our Windows Client Team, you will assume the role of a senior developer, crafting magical software solutions to safeguard millions of client computers. You’ll play a pivotal role in designing and developing the EPP, EDR, and MDR capabilities within Elements for Windows. Our team upholds high quality standards and operates under Agile principles – achieving frequent deliveries.
– Design, Implement, Test, Optimize: Be at the forefront of feature development, ensuring they are robust, reliable, and optimized for performance.
– Collaborate: Work collaboratively across diverse teams to build solutions that stand out.
– Troubleshoot: Tackle challenges head-on by troubleshooting issues within our products and provide support to our dedicated customer support team.
– Champion Best Practices: Leverage your expertise in software development practices and patterns to maintain top-notch code quality.
– Ownership and Accountability: Be a proactive self-starter, taking ownership of deliverables both as an individual contributor and as a team.
What are we looking for?
– C++ and Windows Wizard: Demonstrate your expertise in C++ and Windows development.
– Automation Enthusiast: Experience with test automation, CI/CD pipelines, and tools like Jenkins.
– Collaborative Spirit: Ability to seamlessly collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams.
– Fearless Committer: Proven experience working with teams to ship major features and releases.
– .NET Crafter: If you bring .NET experience to the table, consider it as bonus.
– Cloud Crusader: Cloud technology development experience is a plus.
What will you get from us?
– Rewarding work that has a high contribution to the WithSecure’s product portfolio
– Flexible and friendly working environment being surrounded by world-class software and cyber security experts
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that values and respects all people, regardless of their background, identity, or experience. We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential for our success as a company and for our customers’ satisfaction. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. If you need any accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know.