WithSecure™ protects businesses all over the world from modern threats. We do this through a Co-security approach born from first-hand knowledge that no one can solve every cyber security problem alone. Every single day, our diverse, growing team fights against online extortion, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful spread of sensitive information, and everything in-between. The best part about working for WithSecure is our people! We are a community of dedicated and passionate professionals that take workplace happiness seriously. If you’re looking for something that’s more than just a job – we’d love to hear from you.
As the Manager, Rewarding, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the rewards and recognition strategies to attract, engage, and retain top talent. Reporting to the Chief People Officer you will be responsible designing, and managing the overall reward and talent mobility framework whilst ensuring it remains competitive and aligns with the organization’s goals and values. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of compensation and benefits programs, as well as a passion for creating a positive and rewarding employee experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a where you will contribute to creating a world-class employee experience at WithSecure. The role would suit a reward professional that has a hands-on approach who is happy to work across time zones and partner with a global team to get the job done.
– Compensation and Benefits Management: Oversee the design, implementation, and administration of compensation and benefits programs, including salary structures, short- and long-term incentives and other reward initiatives.
– Performance Management: Collaborate with the performance management team to integrate reward and recognition mechanisms into the performance appraisal process, ensuring that employees are fairly assessed and rewarded based on their contributions and achievements.
– Employee Engagement: Develop and execute initiatives to foster a culture of recognition, appreciation, and employee engagement, ensuring that rewards and recognition programs are effectively communicated and understood throughout the organization.
– Compliance and Governance: Stay up-to-date with local and international regulations and best practices related to compensation, benefits, and reward management, ensuring compliance and effective governance of reward programs.
– Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze relevant data and metrics to monitor the effectiveness of reward programs, identify trends, and provide insights to drive continuous improvement and decision-making.
What are we looking for?
– Experience in managing compensation processes in global context
– Strong analytical skills
– Drive and motivation for continuous improvement
– Independency and a positive can-do attitude
– Ability to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
– Presentation and communication skills in English
– Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
– Experience with Workday or other HRIS systems
– Experience in Agile ways of working
What will you get from us?
– You get to work in the heart of technology with world class leading systems and tools
With us you get to work for a successful global cyber security company that has the deeper purpose of securing the digital lives of people and businesses
– Our ways of working allow you to have autonomy and actively contribute to our success and you’ll have plenty of opportunity for self-development through being involved in a variety of initiatives.
– Get to influence and inspire, we are always open to new ideas and ways of working
– Work with a great global team who support each other, and we have fun while doing it!
– Chance to modify your role based on your strengths, seniority and experience
– We offer a competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, company supported sport activities and other wellbeing support